1. An immediate and comprehensive ceasefire in certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine and its strict implementation starting at 00 h. 00 min. (Kyiv time) February 15, 2015.
2. Withdrawal of heavy weapons by both parties in equal distances in order to create a security zone width of at least 50 km from each other for artillery systems caliber of 100 mm or more, a security zone 70 km wide for MLRS and 140 km wide for MLRS “Tornado-S” , “Hurricane,” “Twister” and tactical missile systems “point” ( “Tochka U”):
– For the Ukrainian troops from the actual line of contact;
– For the armed forces of certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine: from the contact line in accordance with the Minsk memorandum of September 19, 2014
Withdrawal of heavy weapons above should begin no later than the second day after the cease-fire and end within 14 days.
This process will contribute to the OSCE, with the support of the Trilateral Contact Group.
3. Ensure effective monitoring and verification of the ceasefire and the withdrawal of heavy weapons by the OSCE with the first day of withdrawal, with all the necessary technical means, including satellites, drones, radar systems and so forth.
4. On the first day after the withdrawal to begin a dialogue on the modalities of the local elections in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation and the Law of Ukraine “On temporary order of local government in some regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions,” as well as the future operation of these regions on the basis of this law.
Immediately, no later than 30 days from the date of signing of this document, to adopt a resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by territory, which is subject to special treatment in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On temporary order of local government in some regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions,” on the basis of the line set Minsk in a memorandum dated September 19, 2014
5. Provide pardons and amnesties by the enactment of a law prohibiting the prosecution and punishment of persons in connection with the events that took place in certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine.
6. Ensure that the release and exchange of all hostages and illegally detained persons on the basis of the principle “all for all”. This process should be completed at the latest on the fifth day after the withdrawal.
7. Provide secure access, delivery, storage and distribution of humanitarian assistance to those in need on the basis of an international mechanism.
8. Determination of the modalities of the full restoration of social and economic relations, including social transfers, such as pensions and other payments (receipts and income, the timely payment of all utility bills, tax renewal within the legal framework of Ukraine).
To this end, Ukraine will restore control of its banking system segment in the conflict-affected areas, and possibly an international mechanism to facilitate such transfers will be created.
9. Restore full control over the state border of Ukraine by the government throughout the conflict zone, which should begin on the first day after the local elections, and after the end of a comprehensive political settlement of the (local elections in some regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions on the basis of the Law of Ukraine and constitutional reform) the end of 2015, subject to paragraph 11 – in consultation and in agreement with the representatives of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions in the framework of the Trilateral Contact group.
10. The withdrawal of all foreign armed forces, military equipment and mercenaries from the territory of Ukraine under the supervision of the OSCE. The disarmament of all illegal groups.
11. Implementation of the constitutional reform in Ukraine with effect from the end of 2015 a new constitution, involving as a key element of decentralization (taking into account the characteristics of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions agreed with the representatives of these regions), as well as the adoption of the permanent law on the special status individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, in accordance with the measures referred to in note , until the end of 2015. (See note.)
12. On the basis of the Law of Ukraine “On temporary order of local government in some regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions,” issues concerning local elections, will be discussed and agreed with the representatives of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions in the framework of the Trilateral Contact Group. The elections will be conducted in compliance with the relevant standards of the OSCE in monitoring by the OSCE ODIHR.
13. To intensify the activities of the Trilateral Contact Group, including through the establishment of working groups for the implementation of relevant aspects of the Minsk agreements. They will reflect the composition of the Tripartite Liaison Group.
Such measures, in accordance with the Law “On special procedure of local government in some regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions” include the following:
– Exemption from punishment, harassment and discrimination of individuals associated with the events that took place in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions;
– The right to linguistic self-determination;
– Local governments participate in the appointment of heads of prosecutors and courts in some regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
– The possibility for the central executive authorities to conclude with the relevant local authorities an agreement on economic, social and cultural development of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
– The State shall support socio-economic development of certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions;
– Assistance from the central government cross-border cooperation in certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions of the Russian Federation regions;
– The creation of a people’s militia groups to address local councils in order to maintain public order in some regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
– The powers of deputies of local councils and the officers elected at the early elections, appointed by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by this law, can not be terminated.
The document was signed by the participants of the Trilateral Contact Group:
Ambassador Heidi Tagliavini
Second President of Ukraine Kuchma
Russian Ambassador to Ukraine Zurabov